Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
MplusX Qbank is an online bridging course for AMC MCQ exam preparation. You’ll increase your chances of success on the exam by practicing MCQs with us. If you intend to work in Australia and want to pass Standard Pathway of AMC, you’ll find all the help that you need.
- MplusX Qbank has a very experienced team ensure that each and every question of the AMC MCQ Exam is up to par. Each case is prepared based on best available Australian Medical Resources, including Australian statistics, medical books, and medical journals.
- Most of the people who use USMLE, PLAB, or Canadian exam preparation websites perform very poorly on AMC MCQ Exam. The AMC MCQ Exam is unique of its kind and requires totally different way of preparation, which we provide.
We are constantly updating MplusX Qbanks MCQs and currently 4000+ MCQs are included. More MCQs are added every week.
It is recommended to read all of the information given on the website carefully before buying a subscription. All payments are non-refundable.
Our website are fully compatible with all browsers, including smartphone browsers.
If your subscription is not activated immediately, do not worry. Just contact us and your subscription will be activated within 24 hours.
MplusX QBank does not store any credit information. All the payments are processed through PayPal. It is extremely safe and secure to use PayPal or your credit card on MplusX QBank.
- The whole process usually takes 4 to 6 months, if done as a full-time responsibility.
- Review all subjects, including medicine, surgery, pediatrics, psychiatry, and public health at least three times from books like John Murtagh and Harrison’s Internal Medicine.
- Practice all available recalls and try to find answers from these books. Highlight the topics you see in AMC recalls or past papers. As there is a tendency to change the scenario in the real exam, it is worth knowing everything about the topic used in recalls or past papers.
- Buy a subscription with MplusX QBank and use it daily to practice at least 50 MCQs. You can use questions as many times as you like.
The categories covered in the MplusX QBank are the same that as the Australian Medical Council exams. These include:
1. General Medicine
3. Obstetrics and Gynecology
6. Public Health and Ethics
You can practice in Australia if you passed the AMC MCQs Exam and seven bands in each component of IELTS. You will work on a limited registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA). You are required to pass the AMC Clinical exam within three years of the first date of limited registration.
If you require information about arranging a visa, you will have to contact the Australian Embassy, the High Commission, or visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/
Please click on the following link to check the next available AMC MCQ exam dates.